News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

locked out

Started by jbottini, October 10, 2007, 00:58:28

Previous topic - Next topic

jbottini

paid my money and the password and usename won't allow me into the hallowed halls...help![?]

nikbj68

quote:
Originally posted by jbottini
   paid my money and the password and usename won't allow me into the hallowed halls...help![?]

quote:
Originally posted by administrator in the "WHAT`S NEW" Thread
   To access the Members' Area, log on from the website Home page with the username and password printed at the bottom of the title page of ACtion (must be entered in lower case).THIS HAS CHANGED - if you haven't renewed your membership subscription for 2007 you will no longer have access.

Looks like you`ll have to wait for the latest copy of ACtion to arrive, or p.m the High Priest of the Hallowed Halls and throw yourself upon his mercy! [:D]

administrator

The new Members' Area username and password was advised in the September and October issues of ACtion, in the usual place on the title page.

jbottini

i have it, the problem is it tells me it is incorrect

administrator

Very odd - it works OK for me - check your CAPS LOCK key as it must be entered in lower case.

Is anyone else having problems?

jbottini

attempted last night and now it works...don't believe caps lock was on inprior attempts...but it works now..thanks