News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Superarnie is back!!!

Started by Superarnie Mk2, September 20, 2007, 00:56:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Superarnie Mk2

Hi to everyone, sorry I have not participated in the forum since late last year, house move/renovation and work commitments and 3 yound children have taken priority. I tried to logon a while ago but forgot my password. Also my email address changed when I moved house, so I couldn't sign on. I have therefore re-registered as Superarnie Mk2.

For those who don't know me, I am the owner of ACSB 7020. This car was partly built by AC Cars at Brooklands in 2001, but was never finished by them. I am in the process of completing the build and will register the car when finished. In the course of my project, I have compiled quite a detailed parts catalogue for the Mark 4/ Superblower cars, which may be of use to all owners of these cars. If you need any parts information,(manufacturers/part no.s) drop me an email at: garymassey@btinternet.com and I will try to help.

Kindest regards
   Gary

cobham cobra

Welcome back, I think your parts info could very useful - John.