News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AK Spares

Started by jbottini, August 22, 2006, 00:18:59

Previous topic - Next topic

jbottini

Looking for top, side curtains for MK IV...any thoughts across the pond?

John try this guy at the factory in Malta .. he helped me with rear end bearings and seals.

OwenJFO@aol.com   John Owen real sharp guy ... gave me shim packs and directions ..he couldnt have made it any easier.

Ron

cobham cobra

Hi James,
   Suggest you try Gerry Hawkridge at Hawk Cars in the UK http://www.hawkcars.co.uk/company/contact.html
   His main business is replica Cobras (including the Kirkham)and Stratos, but he does also own an original 427 and a Mk IV. Much of his production and manufacturing is inter-changeable with original Cobras and he could probably supply you with the wet weather gear you want.
   Cheers - John.

jbottini

Thank you gentlemen, wet weather will be much better enjoyed now. On to the great tire debate...the forum has given good ideas; but we have less choices here in states for mixed size same brand performance rubber. Thanks again

marklotus

I tried reaching John Owen at OwenJFO@aol.com and couldn't reach him. Is this the correct email address?  I need the steering shaft bushing For AK1121 for where the shaft goes through the firewall.  Any help? Thanks.  Mark

AK1131

Contact Karl Sauers at Cobra4guy@aol.com. Karl lost his MKIV in an accident  and told me he had a top available. Karl is also the registor for MKIV's in the SAAC directory.

Good luck,
   AK1131