News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AC 16/80 number plate DPD 40

Started by Magicdan1, July 03, 2017, 11:05:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicdan1

Hi
   I have been cleaning out the garage in an old 1920s house that belonged to an old family friend that I bought 2 years ago. In doing so I have found parts, pictures and engine blue prints belonging to this car. I beleave it was used for rallying origenly and was interested to see if this car is still on the road.

ACOCArch

quote:
Originally posted by Magicdan1

Hi
   I have been cleaning out the garage in an old 1920s house that belonged to an old family friend that I bought 2 years ago. In doing so I have found parts, pictures and engine blue prints belonging to this car. I beleave it was used for rallying origenly and was interested to see if this car is still on the road.

Thank you for contacting the ACOC. DPD 40 is in fine fettle having been in the ownership of a Club member for many years.
   I will pass this information to the owner and suggest he contacts you. This may take a few days
   With regards

administrator

Contact has already been made.