News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

French speaking owner

Started by Cargirl, February 22, 2015, 18:34:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Cargirl

I have a French client that has just taken possession of a wonderful Aceca and he has many questions.  I have encouraged him to join the forum but his English is not that good.  As a matter of fact I sent him the lubrication diagram but it will be tedious going for him to translate it.

Is there a French speaking Aceca or AC Ace owner out there that might be able to help this gentleman enjoy his car to the fullest?

Also is anyone going to Amelia?

Jam2

May I suggest to your client that he posts any questions on the forum in French - I'm sure that there are many members who speak reasonable French who will be able to help.

Klassik Metall

He could give Frederic Delaere in Belgium a call. I know he is of great help to many members of the French section of the AC Owners' Club.

Contact details are on his website here.[url][/urlhttp://www.adla.be/fr/contact

Regards Luke.

Cargirl

Thank you both.  I will suggest he post here in French and have him follow up on the French forum.

hawk289

I can help, the person who purchased my old Aceca is french in paris if that helps, just IM me I can pass on the email address

Cargirl

Hawk289 you do not have any way to contact you on your profile...

AK1161

I would be more than happy to speak to your client on the phone or meet them in Paris as I am a French speaker and have just purchased an ace myself.
   Regards, Luke
   I can be contacted on ; 0033 6 15460878
   or by email  luke@stonesetltd.com

Cargirl

Wonderful Luke. Thank you so much.  I have forwarded Patrick your information.  I am certain you will hear from him soon.  Hawk289 still interested in getting in touch unless Luke was the gentleman of which you referred.

hawk289

Cargirl, email me on john_abel289@hotmail.com. I will then introduce you to the owner of my old Aceca who lives in Paris

Cargirl