News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Brooklands Ace for sale

Started by bnwood, March 18, 2014, 21:10:53

Previous topic - Next topic

bnwood

Saw this advert in the April Classic Cars mag page 145.
   1995 finished in Arctic Silver. One of only 46 produced with 4428 miles from new. Three owners. £34995 asking price. Have our cars increased in value ?
   Camberley Marine and Sports Cars LTD have it for sale. www.cms-gb.com
   The forum has been quiet !!

hawk289

Seems like a dealer who does not know the market, but saying that the car is worth it. They come to market so rarely, I keep track and we have 3-4 max per year. I'm still getting to get the registrar updated. Trying to complete as we speak.

Nev

Given the increase in selling prices of other Marques recently, it seems like a reasonable asking price.

Flyinghorse

If people did their homework they would see that this car sold at coys ascot oct 2013 for just over £20,000.
   Too my mind that's some mark up to now be at £35,000 in just a few months so good luck to them.

Graham

hawk289

I have owned a few Ace Brooklands, they are great cars. Very rarely come to market, but the price seems high. Lets see, will it be like the Frua (one minute £35K and next £100K) if you think only 60 cars produced it should be higher. The car with roof down is very nice looking, just wish more was invested.