News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Whitworth fasteners

Started by alnmary, November 20, 2013, 16:06:30

Previous topic - Next topic

alnmary

Where do you guys buy all your common Whitworth fasteners (mainly nuts and bolts) from? Do they sell in small quantities? Anybody deal in stainless Whitworth?

AC Ace Bristol

Allan..

Might be worth visiting my local supplier, can't guarantee he holds exACtly what you want, but holds very comprehensive stock.
   check out:-

www.tridentracing.co.uk

Sales@tridentracing.co.uk

Tel number for overseas :-  +44 1327 857 822

Trident Racing Supplies Ltd
   Unit 31, Silverstone Circuit.
   Silverstone.
   Northamptonshire.
   NN12 8TN

About 9 miles from home, can call in and enquire if you confirm your shopping list.. [;)]

Keith..[:)]

aex125

For stateside needs, you can also try

http://www.britishfasteners.com/

I have bought from them in the past and they have a good inventory.

Jay

AE413

I have always used "Bernie The Bolt" who has a tremendous range in virtually all normal threadforms in HT and Stainless. It is some years since I have bought from him, and although Googling Bernard F Wade produces his contact details the web site www.bernie-bolt.com seems to have vanished. Address is Bernard F Wade, PO Box 1865, Oxspring, Sheffield, S36 8BY, Phone 01226 370860, Fax 01226 370836 or Email berniebolt@talk21.com.

John D