News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

The Cobra Drivers Club

Started by kaiserbilly1, August 19, 2013, 22:16:42

Previous topic - Next topic

nikbj68

Interesting! I look forward to more details of the Inaugural event next May...
   I know a couple of people who have done other Classic Car Tours events, and rate them highly.
   Watch this space!

kaiserbilly1

We are running an event at The Rest & Be Thankful on Sunday 29th September, all Cobras are welcome.
   See this link for full details.
   http://www.classic-car-tours.com/#/the-cobra-drivers-club-events/4578865275

nikbj68

WOW! I love the poster for this event!!!:

BBK

Agreed, that is a great poster.  Any way to purchase one?

kaiserbilly1

BBK, if you PM me with your email address I'll happily send you the art work and you can then print off :-)
   Look very closely to see who is driving !!!
   Answers on a postcard please :-)

kaiserbilly1

And here is the rally plaque that every entrant to our Rest & Be Thankful event on Sunday 29th September will receive.

kaiserbilly1

Entries for this event close this Sunday 22nd.
   If you are interested in taking part you still can and download an entry for here:-
   Hope to see some ACOC members and their Cobras on the 29th.

nikbj68

I wish we could attend this, but circumstances are working against us. [:(]
   It looks like a really nice event, especially now that the road has been resurfaced!

kaiserbilly1

We are still accepting late entries for The Rest & Be Thankful event up until Thursday 26th September.
   It's going to be a great day out and perhaps the last chance to use your Cobra this season.
   Visit this page to download an entry form:-

nikbj68

quote:
Originally posted by nikbj68

I wish we could attend this, but circumstances are working against us. [:(]

WHOOOPEEEEE!!!! Due to an amazing change of circumstances, I can now go, albeit without the star of the poster. [:(]

kaiserbilly1

Looking forward to seeing you and Phil at the weekend :)

philriley427

Yes! I've made a last minute booking and picked up Nik Bagshaw along the way to share the drive!

Plus, I've just heard Barrie Bird is taking A98, Le Mans AC Cobra Coupe [:)] – With the other Cobras, Mustangs, Tigers, GT40s and even an F1 car, it's going to be quite an event!

nikbj68

Fantastic to get to see A98 out & about, I` really can`t wait, not put off by the fact it`s an 800+ mile round trip especially as most of it`s in a Cobra.
   Phil, you are a gentleman of the highest order....can`t thank you enough for this. [8D]

philriley427

Nik, don't mention it. Anyway, by the end of Monday you might have had enough of me and the Cobra, as you're going to be doing most of the driving.