News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AKL 1355 on sale

Started by AKL 1333, May 16, 2013, 07:51:30

Previous topic - Next topic

AKL 1333

AKL 1355 is know on sale not cheap but absolut beutiful and 100% original

AKL 1333

AKL 1333

AKL 1333

Oooooo god my english i am sure i don't drink at this time of the day[:)]

SunDude

Some pics:

TLegate

To put the record straight regarding the truly appalling 'advert', that does nothing to promote this car, I did not, at any time, give permission to use my name to promote the vehicle. You would think a car 'dealer' could make the effort to contact and ask permission - but no, the world is no longer like that. Good manners count for nothing. Nor does Riting in Inglish...

Rant over - but should you require my opinion, this is a possibly the best example of a (genuine) Lightweight you will find, having known the car and owner for many years. It has a clean history with no hidden 'stories' and the usless mobile phone 'snaps' do not do it justice (ban all camera phones please). I only wish I could buy it.

nikbj68

quote:
Originally posted by AKL 1333:Oooooo god my english i am sure i don't drink at this time of the day[:)]
Jürgen, even drunk at any time of day, your (2nd language)English is better than that used in the advert, what`s their excuse?! [:D][;)]
   Thanks for your clarification Trevor, and it`s good to know that the car IS as good as it looks, and better!

SunDude

"This Car has been Endorsed by the famous Trevor Legate..."

Trevor, are you saying that this statement isn't true?

Are you not famous?  :D

TLegate

I am very, very famous. Just ain't tellin' why and neither is the judge..... :)

AC Ace Bristol

Having Drunk a few tooo many  Guinness with The  Judge, I Can't remember wevvar he sed Trev was Famous or infamous.

How ever,  Have to agree,  very good Honest Cobra..[:p] with Fall Istory as sed in advert.... hic...[B)]

Keith.

TLegate

I'll drink to that....