News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

S.F. Edge's AC-where is it now?

Started by Graham Wilkins, December 30, 2012, 13:29:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham Wilkins

A very good friend of mine watched the Christmas edition of Downton Abbey which featured an AC, similar to the one once owned, long ago, by his uncle. The AC in question was previously owned by S.F.Edge. The registration was PF 3000 and it was an Acedes with a dicky seat, but was altered into a four seater by my friend's uncle. Does this AC still exist? My friend would dearly like to know. Any information, for the sake of nostalgia, greatfully received.

Robin A Woolmer

Graham
   It is still on the Club Register owned by a B Clarke in Buckinghamshire, but there are no address details on the 2010 members list, it is a 1925 Chassis number 12952, Engine number 3001X Demo, Dark Blue.
   You might want to contact the Vintage registrar Colin Dunn ' vintageconnect@btinternet.com '

Robin

AC Ace Bristol

Graham

According to:-  AC Owners Club 2000 Register, your friends 1925 AC, registration number PF3000 was owned by a B Clarke.

Contact Colin Dunn the Vintage AC Registrar for more details.[;)]
   try his email:  Vintageconnect@btconnect.com

tel number in  ACtion magazine June 2010 page 39.
   01822 860403.

Sorry, not being a Vintage  Buff,  not sure which is the correct email address for Colin Dunn the one above or that supplied by Robin.

Keith