News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

MKIV for sale

Started by AK1131, November 07, 2012, 22:13:59

Previous topic - Next topic

AK1131

There is a very nice 1986 MKIV advertised for sale in the Hemmings classified ads.

French Frie

Yep, very nice ! but one more evidence that serial numbers are not in historical order : AK1158 presented here is still carburetted (and with the twin left exhaust ends) and has a March 1986 manufacturing date, whereas mine (AK1113) has EFI and May 1986 date !
    By the way, who knows what was the first EFI equiped MKIV [:I] ? I mean, first AK number [;)]...

TLegate

Mileage was in the 17,000 range back in 2005, so not exactly been used too much!

AK1131

I also have a 1986 MKIV originally carb and two exhaust on the left side. My car was completed in February.

mike stephenson

autokraft 158 is mine. Its time for a new owner as I rarely enjoy driving it anymore. Beautiful car. A local enthusiast broker is helpng with marketing the car. If there is anyone on the site interested, questions are welcome

mike stephenson

Ak158 has a new owner. Headed to Europe I understand.

BBK

Mike, can you advise what you sold the car for, and if not, give an order of magnitude?  Thank you.