News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

2013 Calendar

Started by DGoose, October 26, 2012, 09:50:28

Previous topic - Next topic

DGoose

Just a quick reminder that the 2013 club calendar is now available for purchase via the club shop.

Calendars are available to both members and non members but with preferential member prices as listed in ACtion.

Follow the link below and go to Online Shop.

www.acownersclub-shop.co.uk

Terry will be posting Calendars out during November, order now for Christmas !

DGoose

Last few Calendars left, order now to receive before Christmas.

www.acownersclub-shop.co.uk

terry3000me

Still a few left, still time to buy a calendar in time for the New Year. Good for the office/workshop and give one way as a little Christmas token.

Go on spoil yourself and supoort the Club..............

MkIV Lux

Whatever way I try to order via the on-line shop (today is the 5th time!), I always end up getting the message "No payment method is available for the selected items".

Can anybody help or advise? Hope to get this fixed before X-mas 2012.

Thanks in advance
   Constant

nikbj68

I have just gone through the Paypal procedure with no problems (other than I intended to not actually order a calendar!), so I don`t know why your attempts fail.
   Which internet browser do you use? I used Microsoft`s Internet Explorer v.8, so maybe there is an issue with other browsers, could you try on another computer?

DGoose

Nik, you know you wanted one!

Order went through fine and Terry will be posting your Calendar out shortly.

Constant, not sure why your order won't complete - several orders have come through the PayPal site and I can't see any problems with the payment links.
   I can try sending a PayPal invoice to your email address, assuming that it is already attached to a payPal account ?

Is it just the one Calendar you require ?

David

MkIV Lux

Hi David and Nik,
   Thanks for your suggestions.
   I just tried again using Microsoft Internet Explorer instead of Mozilla Firefox browser.

It connects correctly to Paypal. Then in the Paypal window, after connection to my account and after having completed shipping address and credit card details, the "continue button" switches off Paypal again and brings me back to the ACOC Online Shop Ordering Process, onto the second step "address and delivery". Filling that page and using "continue checkout" button then brings to "Payment and Delivery method" page in the Online Shop Ordering Process, with same statement as in the past: "No payment method is available for the selected items". Unsuccessful again.

David, so yes please send me PayPal invoice for 2 calendars to my email address "ccmngt(AT)pt.lu". This is linked to my paypal account.

Delivery address is:
   Constant Wagner
   ENERGOLUX  7, rue de Bitbourg  L-1273 Luxembourg  (phone : +352 621500758)

Thanks for you assistance

Constant

nikbj68

Sorry it`s still not working for you Constant, and yes, of course I wanted one, but was hoping Santa was going to bring me one!!! [:)]

Hope you get yours before Christmas, best wishes to you all!

MkIV Lux

David,

Thanks for the invoice and the shipment savings. Successfully paid immediately via Paypal.
   Merry Christmas
   Constant