News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AK 1073

Started by Hobo, July 31, 2012, 10:50:33

Previous topic - Next topic

westcott

Nope, Come on, click the pic, copy the "IMG code"(s) and paste them all here.
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler!

nikbj68

A bit like this:

Do these "Cobra 500+" Rocker covers mean that it has a 460 engine?

Well, the photos aren`t great, but it looks pretty damned good to me, love the colour, interior looks good. Does Mr. Ace Bristol`s comment about it being sold to "A.N.Other" refer to you, or did you miss it?

Gus Meyjes

Wow, That is a very clean car!

Hobo

Yes, there is a Ford 460 SVO installed (by rumor approx. 520 hp) , not too bad, but not my first choice (too big, too heavy), however engines can be changed.

As I explained, I have an (call-)option on the car.
   The seller - a serious person - deleted the car from the web for the time being, due to the fact that he can't sell it to a third party during the time the option is valid.
   (therefore neither sold nor bought)

REV

Looks a very nice car. It's been someones pride and joy!

French Frie

as a foreign langage member [}:)], I do agree : very beautiful car [8D]!
   it seems a lot of work was done on this car, and I would be interested in knowing the tag price (please let us know once acquired) !

PS: kiddin' is easy (and funny [;)] !), but please, you Brits... show us your foreign langage skills [}:)] [:D] !

302EFI

quote:
Originally posted by French Frie
   PS: kiddin' is easy (and funny [;)] !), but please, you Brits... show us your foreign langage skills [}:)] [:D] !

I am afraid that in that case this thread would irrevocably go astray.

But seriously, Martin, the car looks really good.

MkIV Lux

quote:
Originally posted by French Frie

as a foreign langage member [}:)], I do agree : very beautiful car [8D]!

[;)][;)] ....

Olivier.... your are an exceptional Frenchman (by your language skills)

Hobo: this car looks very good [:)] though obviously with many modifs from its original factory spec. Hope you got more detail meanwhile as to its history. Have you spoken to the MkIV registrar?

dart427

Last price in the web: €  89 000.-

TLegate

Speak another language?? But we have an Empire....!!

Gus Meyjes

I'm with French Frie!

nikbj68

Je parlez fluent franglais, avec un peu de shouting pour those that n`est pas understand, ich sprechen a bit of deutschlish mit ein zwei-geschwindigkeit schlagbohrer; and also, mi hablo espanglish en mis vacaciones to order los cervezas and pollo arosto.
   That`s me lot. Shameful. I know. I Blame the government.[:I]

I`m (ef)fluent in Bullsh** too, but then most of you knew that already![xx(]

Gus Meyjes

French Frie

quote:
Originally posted by TLegate

Speak another language?? But we have an Empire....!!

You used to, as we did [:D] !  The last Napoleon we had lost the elections few month ago, and won nothing but a has been model [}:)] ...

Nikbj68 : LoL !

302EFI

quote:
Originally posted by Hobo
   To make it more clear, I have an option on the car for next 10 days, car is not in my hands.

Martin - are congratulations in order?
   Jürgen