News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Le Mans Classic EMERGENCY

Started by shep, June 26, 2012, 23:01:35

Previous topic - Next topic

shep

Le Mans Classic 6th-8th July 2012. I was just speaking to Keith, and it appears that he has had a party pull out at the last minute. There are I believe 4 rooms booked in a thoroughly modern French farmhouse about 15 miles from the Le Mans circuit. Keith also has 5 complete sets of entry passes and seats at the AC Dinner. If anyone is interested, and can take over part or the whole booking, please contact Keith who is currently levitating. As the cancelled party were making their own way there, no Ferries have been booked, but AC people won't let that put them off. I would jump at the chance, but am in Germany for that weekend. Contact keith.lessiter@faac.co.uk

C9OBY

Keith, I certainly hope that whoever pulled out has not left you out of pocket.

Pulling out at the last minute and leaving an empty seat is one thing (these things do sometimes happen), but if anyone's committed to attending an event, then it should be their responsibility to carry the cost.  Only if a replacement attendee is found should any costs be returned/netted off.

You do enough work pulling this event together, you don't need any additional stress!!

Gus Meyjes

DAmn,

I wish I could take that spot!! Looks like an INCREDIBLE event.

Gus