News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AC MkVI

Started by Chafford, March 10, 2012, 19:54:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob.Hendriks

Looks like it is getting there and is a well put together car, hopefully to be parked in its cleared space in the not too distant future

Spantik

German perfection (the reason for delays, I guess ;-)

Spantik

Back from the "saddler", interior set, some accessories missing (gauges made in UK which are still not delivered). Apparently the body paint is awesome. Let's see if AC Automotive meet the May 15 deadline... Pictures follow.

TLegate

End of March = May 15. Sounds about right :)

Mark IV

quote:
Originally posted by TLegate

End of March = May 15. Sounds about right :)

Why Mr. Legate, that sounded just a bit snarky!!!

Spantik

Yes, the new Aztec calendar probably...

TLegate

Snarky?? Moi? I've never snarked. Just sayin' is all......

Mark IV

quote:
Originally posted by TLegate

Snarky?? Moi? I've never snarked. Just sayin' is all......

Many times Borat has seen you snark.

Transmission complete!

TLegate

Dat crazy Borat. What he know of?

Chafford

quote:
Originally posted by Spantik

Back from the "saddler", interior set, some accessories missing (gauges made in UK which are still not delivered). Apparently the body paint is awesome. Let's see if AC Automotive meet the May 15 deadline... Pictures follow.

Did they [?]

Spantik

Well, no, another issue with the delivery of the gauges from UK. Next deadline May 30. The positive part ks that the deadlines are now a couple of weeks apart and no longer months ;-)

westcott

Made by Cearbont Enterprise / Speedy Cables  ?
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler!

jbottini

here in the colonies your delivery date; after all the rescheduling; would be classified on the 3 biggest lie scale..1. You can keep your doctor, 2. I'll still love you in the morning and3. I always forget this one

nikbj68

3. The cheque is in the post!

jbottini

Yes, thanks nikbj68