News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AC MkVI

Started by Chafford, March 10, 2012, 19:54:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Spantik

These are the first cars out of the series production. Might be CO02 (red w. white stripes) and CO03 (black matt). My car is numbered CO06.

Spantik

I saw this one during my visit in Heyda, it was supposed to become a car for rental. This car has an automatic gear. If my memory is good, it is C005.
   I might have already forgotten, but is there a specific registry for the Mk VI? Jürgen Mohr stated that all cars are into the AC registry.

Spantik

After having read the ad, actually it advertise to take orders (delivery in 9 months). Actually the French distributor got them all until now...

MkIV Lux

quote:
Originally posted by Spantik

.......I might have already forgotten, but is there a specific registry for the Mk VI? .....

Emmanuel,

There will be a register and subsections for "Recent ACs".
   An appropriate announcement will be made soon through ACtion and the website.

Spantik

Thanks Constant

Chafford

Spantik

Funny to read that on Instagram, there is a AC Automotive Official folder. Will try to look what's in.

Spantik

Well, the French distributor is on Instagram, very active actually. He definitively got all first production cars.

Spantik

The manufacture has been indirectly impacted by the flood of the Elbe. Actually, employees could no longer go to work for a while as the bridges were closed. Mother Nature decided to stall production for a moment.

Spantik

Thanks Mark for sharing.
   According to Mr. Mohr, 2 cars were tested at the Michelin centre to finalize the drive train tuning after KW set up the suspensions. So far I remember, the black car with bordeaux interior is now in France for sales.

Chafford

Have they delivered your car yet, Emmanuel?