News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Goodwood Revival on ITV4, Tuesday 27th Sept, 8pm

Started by nikbj68, September 26, 2011, 11:42:17

Previous topic - Next topic

nikbj68

The Goodwood Revival is televised on ITV4 tomorrow, Tuesday 27th September, at 8pm, with repeats on Thursday 29th September at 12:05am on ITV1 (HD for ITV London!)and Sunday 2nd October at 6:00pm on ITV4.

Hopefully the coverage will be better than last year`s woeful effort, with good racing time being filled by the presenter learning to wrestle with dwarf clowns or similar! [:o)]

[EDIT] Sorry to early readers, the date was wrong, Tuesday is the 27th, not 26th as I originally posted! Other dates are correct. [:I]

aaron

This years footage won`t be any different than last years footage ITV try to cover the whole event not just the racing,s o what do you expect from an hours footage ?

nikbj68

An hour? More like 42 minutes when the adverts are taken out!!!

aaron

So there you go three days footage in 42 mins and your moaning about not seeing enough of the racing ?

Chafford

Good coverage of the TT, competitive saloon car racing and 10 Spitfires - not bad! [:)]

nikbj68

Yes, significantly better than the last few efforts! Murray Walker was ACE!

Kevin Kivlochan`s Cobra got some serious screen-time, during Cheever`s great scrap with the Breadvan!

NOTHING can compare with being there though.... See you all next year?

Gus Meyjes

aaron

quote:
Originally posted by nikbj68

Yes, significantly better than the last few efforts! Murray Walker was ACE!

Kevin Kivlochan`s Cobra got some serious screen-time, during Cheever`s great scrap with the Breadvan!

NOTHING can compare with being there though.... See you all next year?

I will have to watch it another time, I did not see you there this year !!

nikbj68

No, you wouldn`t! I couldn`t get there this year but will definitely be there next year! Hopefully see you too, Gus!