News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

New Correct Ace,Aceca,Greyhound & Cobra Fuel Caps

Started by AC Ace Bristol, July 08, 2011, 09:39:08

Previous topic - Next topic

AC Ace Bristol

Retrieved verbal order off home answer machine from Ron Leonard.( Durrango, Colorado 81301.

Ron.

Your Order for 3 Fuel Filler Caps has been recorded. Should you wish to increase your order please do not hesitate to contact me or better still confirm number required on this thread. In the meantime,
    I Have left voice mail on your business line.

Cheers for Now.

As of Friday 16th September (18.12) ..   .. ..  Running Total ..  ..   ..   ..        174 Fuel Filler Caps.

Keith ..[:)]..[:)].

HOFFMAN

Keith,You showed me the caps you were making at the rally.I would like a cap also if you have any to spare.Thanks.

HOFFMAN

Hi Keith, You showed me you plans for the correct fuel flap for my Aceca at the rally.
   I would like one if you have a spare.Thanks.

Barry Hoffman
   30 Ruahine Street,
   Dannevirke 4930,New Zealand.

HOFFMAN

Hi Keith, You showed me you plans for the correct fuel flap for my Aceca at the rally.
   I would like one if you have a spare.Thanks.

Barry Hoffman
   30 Ruahine Street,
   Dannevirke 4930,New Zealand.

AC Ace Bristol

Barry.

Was good to meet you and your colleague at the Thames Ditton Weekend/ ACOC National Day.

Thank you for your Order. I take it as One cap, I didnt notice the stutter when we met at Thames Ditton...  Seriously  recorded as One  Cap....  175.

Cheers for Now

Keith..[:)]..  [:)]

AC Ace Bristol

Friday  30th September   19.22.

Received email order from Andrew Williams (BEX277)

I've been following your thgread on the ACOC site about new fuel caps and I'd like to order one.  I would have done so on the forum but I haveen't been able to gain access and following the link to retrieve my password has been fruitless.

Regards
   Andrew Williams
   BEX277

Andrew.  your order for one fuel cap has been recorded.

As of this evening 30th September Total number of Fuel caps..  ..  ..  176 units.

Andrew..  ..  ..  Reference your query regards Spax Shock Absorbers, please refer to seperate Thread in the Ace section  Terry  BEX1151 .... I will email you a few details that might assist.

Keith..[:)]..[:)]
   Keith

AC Ace Bristol

Phone call this evening from John Deveson owner of BE214 " The 1959 Le Mans Ace- 7th O/A and 1st in Class".

John, thank you for your verbal order for One Fuel Cap. Your order has been recorded.

Running Total as of 30th September 22.42.  ..  ..  ..  177 Fuel Caps..

Keith.. [:)].. [:)].

Gus Meyjes

Keith,

Any idea when the caps will be ready for distribution?

Gus

Aceca289

Hi Keith,

Please put me on your list for one cap.

Thanks,

John Thompson
   AEX521

BEX 277

Hi Keith,

Please put me down for one fuel cap.

Andrew Williams
   BEX277

59 Aceca

Hi Keith,

Please put me down for one cap.

Thank you,

Greg Badano
   AEX734

AC Ace Bristol

Thursday 6th October 2011.

Received and recorded the following three orders:

John Thompson .. .. .. AEX521   ..  ..  .. 1 Cap (#178)

Andrew Williams.  .. .. BEX277   ..  ..  ..  1 Cap (#179)

Grteg  Badaw..  ..  .. ..  .   AEX734  ..  ..  .. 1  Cap (#180)

Running Total: as of 6th October (08.42).. .. .. ..  180 caps

Latest update.  Have inspected paterns finalising price, Order due to be placed within next few days, expect finshed product to be ready for despatch approx 8/ 10 weeks.

Sorry for delay, Things have moved slower than expected and the demand so much greater that multiple patterns have had to be made.

Will confirm correct proceedure after weekend.

Thank you for being patient.. [;)]

Gus Meyjes

rsk289

Yes, doing a great job - please keep us posted!

Roger

AC Ace Bristol

Saturday 15th October 2011..

PLACING  ORDER with  CEANDES Ltd for "200 Fuel Filler Caps".

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for being patient and having faith in me.  Initialy I thought we might receive orders for say 10 or 20 Correct Authentic Fuel Filler Caps.
   Who would have thought a few months later we would be committing and entering into a commercial contract for 200 pieces with the original supplier.[^]

To meet the logistics in processing Orders, Banking, Post & Packing and financing...  ...  I would like to thank  Gerry Hawkridge of HAWK CARS Ltd  for his order of 50 pieces and offering his Services to make this commercial project / venture possible.

Each Complete Unit comprises of a fully assembled zinc cast chrome plated lozenge shaped Hinged Fuel Filler Cap with the correct  spring loaded keyhole shaped manual release, cap fitted with a replaceable Anti-splash back seal and fuel filler neck with tube .

Special Price for PROMPT PAYMENT .. Cheques or Credit Card ... received BEFORE 30th November 2011.

£88.50 plus £8.50 post and Packing plus 20% vat  £116.40Pounds Sterling..

Payment after 30th November revert to full price of £140.40 Inc p&p and vat..

Please make Cheques Payable to  HAWK CARS Ltd and posted to:

Keith Lessiter
   Courtyard Cottage
   Blisworth Road
   Gayton
   Northamptonshire
   NN7 3EY
   ENGLAND.

For those wishing to pay by credit card,( Add £2.00 )
   please email me your details:- Name, address card details....
   for extra security please email me your three digit security number on separate email. ( better to be safe than sorry .. [;)]..[;)])

Keith.lessiter@faac.co.uk

or phone :-  0044 (0) 7889 298 226

Sorry the price has increased from initial Guestimate. But this is due to time taken to get multiple patterns correct plus assembling additional components to make a complete unit ready to fit to your AC...  Ace, Aceca, Greyhound and Cobra ( please note .. rubber body seal not included)
   Does anyone have a source / supply for the rubber body seal [?]

Last but not least Thank You for your Order/s
   Delivery 8 to 10 weeks from receipt of official order.

This roller coaster ride has been both a education and a experience, Next Project ..[?]