News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Cholmondley Pageant of Power 2011

Started by nikbj68, June 23, 2011, 12:25:01

Previous topic - Next topic

nikbj68

It`s the Cholmondley Pageant of Power on the 15-17th of July, a really really good event which is ever-increasing in popularity & appeal, with some very interesting vehicles turning up.

Is there to be any Club presence there this year? There`s no mention of it in the 'Events guide'.
   If I recall correctly, Richard Wright organised a club pitch last year, but I don`t think it was very well publicised and only a few cars made it (Sadly one MkIV suffered an accident & couldn`t return[xx(]).
   Following on from REV`s comments about many events being South-East based, it would be nice to see some support for the 'Goodwood Festival of Speed of the North' [;)]  (OK, it`s nothing like Goodwood, but IS a cracking weekend for the Petrolhead).

Click link below to visit the website:

administrator

I contacted Richard about this one a couple of weeks ago and he is not organising an ACOC pitch this year.  Apparently support among local members waned after the 'complementary tickets for display cars' policy was dropped.

I understand Barrie Bird will be displaying A98.

hannam.john

Hi All,
   I was also hoping to hear about our entry to POP this year. As a midlander I agree that ACOC should have a greater presence in the north/midlands. I went to POP the year before last  and enjoyed it but could not go last year because of mechanical problems with my car.
   I have got the entry forms to POP this year but we have to return them by 30/6 if we want discoun/Users/applepowerbook/Desktop/BOOKING FORM club 2011.docted tickets and a club pitch..
   Regards,
   John
   /Users/applepowerbook/Desktop/CLub letter  offers 2011.doc/Users/applepowerbook/Desktop/Club Tickets 2011.doc/Users/applepowerbook/Desktop/BOOKING FORM club 2011.doc

hannam.john

shep

Well done John, we need more active members in the Midlands. If you are prepared to organise an AC exhibit at POP, let me know what is the deal regarding cost, tickets etc. and I will raise it at the Council meeting in 2 weeks time. Thanks, Andy.