News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Forum Issues

Started by administrator, June 25, 2024, 07:57:43

Previous topic - Next topic

administrator

After a series of problems with the Forum, our providers have rebuilt it with the latest version of the software. hence the different look.  Everything I have tested so far works fine, but please let me know of any issues.
Bryan

paho

Well Done!
login works fine now. Search function works fine when logged in. But the captcha verification text is very small and incomplete, one needs to play the letters and then insert to activate the search feature, see attached screen dump.
BR/Paho
P.S Received this notification when attaching picture:

"The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
    There was a problem and your attachments could not be uploaded
    The attachments directory can not be located. Please notify an administrator of this problem."
"Blessed are those that don't ask for they shall not receive"

Big col

It looks good. 👍 can we do emoji's ? Yes I know I have one here but it came up on the top of the keyboard, not self selected.
I might be rough but I'm slow as well.

GSouthee

Cant seem to uploads pics, same message as Paho. What happened to the bit at the bottom that we used to have.

Gary
A car is only original once, but, you can modify it as many times as you like.

My car my rules.