News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

428 Fastback used in "Avengers" circa 1969

Started by Rheinubung, February 24, 2011, 06:31:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Rheinubung

Dear Membership

Please identify episode of post-Diana Rigg "Avengers" in which character Tara King drives a 428 in several shots (apparently owned by one of the producers). I have access to all episodes but shall surely tire rapidly if I have to look at them all to find this specific episode.

Many Thanks!

nikbj68

Hi Michael, using this forum`s 'search' feature I found THIS THREAD, which not only answers your question, but shows you the clips!
   [8D]

dkp_cobra

But do you know the episode of the pre-Diana Rigg time with Honor Blackman where John Steed drives an AC Greyhound [:)]

DGoose

The Greyhound (not sure which chassis number) appeared in "The Sell Out" episode 29 from 1960 apparently.

http://imcdb.org/vehicle_221947-AC-Greyhound-1960.html

Can't quite make out out the full registration but will check register.

Cheers

David

GHWright

Hello

Fairly sure thats 880 OPA ex 1959 Earls Court show car 2.2Bristol and freewheel gearbox. Body colour a rather lurid green (opaline) with white leather interior .Had a freewheel gearbox and single crowned top Instrument panel. Later resprayed metalic grey and retrimmed in dark grey leather. Eventually broken up in the 70's.

Regards

Graham