News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Wishing you ALL a fine Christmas & Happy New Year

Started by nikbj68, December 24, 2010, 10:44:20

Previous topic - Next topic

nikbj68

Well, it`s been a pretty fair 2010 I think; in particular, attending the Goodwood Revival with my Father for the first time, but not to forget the Silverstone Classic, both of which in part I must thank Keith Lessiter for, what a gent! [8D][:D]

Let`s hope 2011 brings us all health, happiness & plenty of use of our AC`s...(as the ACOC welcomed back a member to the fold as an owner for the first time in 37 years, but maybe more on that in due course!)[;)]
   With my very best wishes,

Nik. [:)]

AC Ace Bristol

Nik

I thought there was something missing in my garage  ......  B4 I Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New year

Can I have BEX333 back..... PLEASE.!!!

Seriously ...  ...  ...

Glad you enjoyed the use of BEX333 at Silverstone and You and Your Dad  had access to special areas at GOODWOOD REVIVAL

All the best for 2011 to all our Forum Readers and ACOC Members

Keith...[:)]

Gus Meyjes

I will Chime in on this one!

It's always a pleasure reading your posts, especially when it involves a healthy dose of wit.

I wish you all a very prosperous and healthy new year as well. Hopefully one of these years I get to meet you all at Goodwood or so..

Cheers,

Gus