News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

BEX1164

Started by pjbowman, April 01, 2022, 22:09:15

Previous topic - Next topic

pjbowman

If anyone happens to have a  Bristol drive train sitting around, this could be a great project! Not many pictures to see what really is or isn't there, and has obviously had some damage to the nose, but nothing that looks impossible.'

https://www.gullwingmotorcars.com/1960-ac-ace-bristol-c-4539.htm
Peter B.

AC Ace Bristol

Peter.
Thank you for posting link to BEX1164.
I have a few pictures of BEX1164 back in 2013 when it was displayed as a bare body suspended from ceiling, with all components displayed on  a work surface in readiness for reassembly.  Many parts being new (NOS)  or very good condition.
A great Project...Hopefully the new Custodian joins the ACOC , secures a Bristol 100D2 engine and gearbox, completes a easy restoration and has BEX1164 up and running and back on the road & Track .. :)

Keith

pjbowman

Keith, how hard is it to actually find a complete driveline (engine, transmission, rear end)? And at what cost?
Peter B.

pjbowman

Gullwing has already take a deposit on the car! Anyone from this site the buyer?
Peter B.