News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Ac Ace interior kit?

Started by aex416, November 08, 2009, 01:55:19

Previous topic - Next topic

aex416

Any advice who to use for complete interior kit for AC Ace in the US or UK?

AC Ace Bristol

Ron Leonard  ACOC Member for past 20 years or so, manufactures and holds vast range of parts & spares new and second hand. Very knowledgable on Aces & Acecas.

He used to hold interior Kits,  leather seat covers, carpet kits etc etc. His Wilton Carpet sets come with leather binding, but as each car varies the bindings are loose for you to sew on to tailor fit your car, full instructions with each kit.

Ron's address:  1812 Crestview Drive,  Durango,  CO 81301. USA.
   Old tel number :  (303) 259-0108 or (907)259- 0108.  Best check as it may have changed over the years.

Please note he is Old School...  ....  No email address
   Best phone during normal working hours.

Various people in UK can help, but £/$ exchange rate and Carriage costs makes it more viable to purchase in USA.

Could be worth emailing Tim Isles the ACOC AC Ace Registrar, he has great trimmer who retrimmed his Ace at very competitive rates, Again best to sew on the leather bindings to tailor fit AEX416. Tim would also appreciate a few period and current pictures of AEX416 to update register. Tim's email:

tim underscore isles at hotmail dot com (underscore _)

Good Luck

Keith

aex416

Keith, thanks so much! I will call him