News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AC 16/60 built in 1934 or 35

Started by cobham cobra, July 13, 2009, 19:08:09

Previous topic - Next topic

cobham cobra

As my email address is on the website I get a lot of mail. Most is junk but this one I hope we can help with.
   The following email also has a few photos of the car. If you think you can help or tell me the best person to forward it to please do.
   Thanks - John.

Dear John,

I am contacting you through this email address, as this appears to be the only address mentioned on the website.
   The enquiries form does not work. I hope that you will be able to direct me to the person that might answer my question below.

Email says
   I am the owner of a AC 16/60(?) build in 1934/35. The bodywork type is drophead coupe. The engine number is UMB 434. I have not  been able to read the chassis number, as it is still verry dirty.

I would like to make some enquiries in relation to the restoration of this AC, which I am planning to start soon. Could you please let me know who I may contact by email in order to acquire some more information on restorating my AC. Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Fred Nijburg.

administrator

To follow up on this one - the Enquiries page does work and Fred's message got through.  Unfortunately what does not work is the email Fred attached to his message and both Steve Hall and I got bounces when we tried to reply.  If anyone knows his correct email, please send it through.

cobham cobra

I think we have now check the email and have (hopefully) made contact second time round.
   Thanks - John.