News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

CF69

Started by marsh, October 02, 2020, 10:46:47

Previous topic - Next topic

marsh

I see that Tony's 'semi lightweight' 428 has now come up for sale at £135k with a trade seller in Wallingford.  It would present a good opportunity to gently return it back to something approaching a more standard specification.

With an adjustment to the price, I might well be interested in this...

Lee

nikbj68

Suits you, Sir!  8)

Jam2

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1271978

That is quite a specification and an interesting history,

marsh

Do we know who's selling it?

Is it still in Toni's ownership, or has someone else acquired it?

I'd be genuinely interested to learn more.

Best regards

Lee

CARVAULT CO

Hi Lee,

If you really are interested in this car please do feel free to give me a call on 07737 570081 or email me at ben@carvaultco.com.

Toni instructed me to sell the car for him as of October this year and since then I have helped guide him and instruct him on what he should realistically expect for the car financially. We agreed that a price of around £135,000 would be appropriate however he is prepared to consider some realistic offers closer to £105,000 should you be interested at this price, which I feel is a fantastic deal for such a rare car and with some modifications back to factory specification this presents fantastic value.

Happy to speak any time.

Regards,

Ben Willis

Founder and CEO,
CARVAULT CO