News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Designed by Frua badges

Started by cliffordl, June 02, 2009, 15:22:19

Previous topic - Next topic

cliffordl

I'm looking for a badge company to restore and make up some of these badges that sit on the front wings of the 428. Mine are tired and I have at least one other party in need of a pair of badges.

So far I've contacted 2 or 3 possible suppliers. How many owners would like a pair?

Cliff.

nikbj68

Are these badges enamelled? Another (assuming you haven`t included them in your 2 or 3 above) possible manufacturer/refurbisher could be Gladman & Norman who at one time made the ACOC car badges.

Englishman

Cliff,

Early in my search for bits for CF64 I was offered original Badges for the Frua from Stefan Dierkes e-mail info@pietro-frua.de .

I recall that they were Euro 75 a piece and were still wrapped in the original tissue (free) the tissuie that is, plus shipping.

Hope this helps, by the way Stefan cleaned out the old "Studio" of Pietro Frua so he might have one or two other bits.

Peter

cliffordl

Thank you, I'll email him and see what's available.

mikemall

Hi Cliff,

I'd definitely be interested in a pair.  I'm also after a rear badge.

Cheers
   Mike

Damien

Hello Cliff,

I would also definitely be interested in a pair of these badges.

Best regards,
   Damien

cliffordl

I have emailed Stefan but as yet had no reply so will pursue having some badges made up and keep you posted.

cliffordl

Good news. Stefan has emerged and has offered four pairs of badges at 150 euros per pair plus postage. I have one order already - Damian and Mike please confirm if you wish me to order for you (or if you prefer to order direct).

Cliff.

Damien

Cliff, You can order one for pair for me and tell me how I need to transfer the money to you.
   Thanks a lot,
   Damien

mikemall

Hi Damien,

I had also contacted Stefan after your first post & he has sent me a pair of badges.  They are excellent & he is an extremely helpful guy.

I am now searching for the rear number plate lights that slot into the bumper.  Someone said they were off a Porsche 914 but looking at the Porsche, I don't think this is right.  Anyone any ideas?

Thanks
   Mike

mikemall

That should have been "Hi Damien & Cliff" !!!

Damien

I also bought a set of badges, and they are indeed of great quality ! [:)]