News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

ACOC Diamond Jubilee Brooklands July 2009

Started by shep, April 24, 2009, 00:25:26

Previous topic - Next topic

shep

The ACOC Diamond Jubilee meeting takes place from Thursday evening 9th July 2009 to Sunday 12th July 2009, and is based around the historic Brooklands Track just to the south of London. There is a treasure hunt and scenic drive on Friday through the Surrey Hills stopping for lunch and a special vineyard tour with wine tasting at Denbies. In the evening there is an informal barbeque at an exclusive Golf Club. On Saturday 11th July there will be the traditional National Day, held at Brooklands with the AC Concours in front of the Brooklands Clubhouse, and lunch to follow. In the afternoon there will be Autotests for the competitive members, and the chance to visit the Museum. On Saturday evening is the Grand Dinner at the Cobham Hilton with dancing till the small hours. On Sunday there will be a pilgrimage to Thames Ditton for those who would like to visit the birthplace of most of our ACs, and lunch in a country inn. Entry Forms for the whole event are included in the May edition of the AC Action magazine. Hotel accommodation must be booked direct with the Hilton, quoting the ACOC Diamond Jubilee for special rates. Rooms are running out so book urgently if you want to come. For any special requirements and entries, please contact me, Andy Shepherd.