News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Classic Car Day - Berkshire – Sunday 14th June

Started by cobham cobra, April 14, 2009, 15:52:25

Previous topic - Next topic

cobham cobra

I recently received information about Classic Car Day at VillageLife Berkshire – Sunday 14th June

The following is their description, please let me know if you are interested and I will forward the contact details.
   Thansk - John.

The organisers say they are hosting a classic car day at the'Covent Garden in the Home Counties' retail, arts and leisure village and would like to invite owners, clubs and dealers to bring their classic and vintage cars along to display, from Aston Martins to Minis to Morgans to Corvettes, showcasing the beauty and timelessness of classic cars, displayed in our large covered central courtyard.

This free event on Sunday 14th June is being widely promoted as part of our summer season of events, giving everyone taking part an opportunity to promote their club or their business, or just bring their cars for the sheer love of them.  For clubs and dealers, we would be pleased for you to display your details so you can create interest in your club or business.