News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Mk 4 Build sheets

Started by Keith R, November 24, 2008, 08:28:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith R

I own Mk 4 chassis no AK1032 and would like to know if it is possible to obtain build sheets for Mark 4's, and if so from where

henryst

Hi Keith, what do you mean by build sheets? When was your car built?
   Until perhaps 1992/3 there was very little in the way of paperwork which went with a car as it worked its way through the factory, with the exception of time cards.
   At some time in the early 90's a build schedule was put together, this included 'tick-off' boxes to indicate completion of jobs. There was also a build manual which was put together, indication assembly order, but I don't know if this was ever finished. I can give a rough sequence of an average build if you wish, or if you simply want to know how something was put together, please ask.
   Peter

cobham cobra

Hi Peter,
   I would be very interested in any information regarding the building of the MkIV. Anything would be good.
   Thanks - John.

henryst

Hello John.

Two options.

A list of build events.
   An account of the build.

If there are specific details you want, fire away, I may know the answer. Please note that the sparkies at Autokraft were a closed shop and thus my knowledge of MK IV electrics is vague.

Peter