News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

CSX 3055

Started by dkp_cobra, December 15, 2008, 08:27:49

Previous topic - Next topic

dkp_cobra

Hi,

yesterday I saw CSX3055. Well, at least this was the chassis number I saw. It was a RHD street version. After a quick search I found this information:

CSX 3055     Willment/ Ghia coupe - Never race - 427 engine -Body by Ghia (like a Fiat 8V).

This is definitely not what I saw. Please can anyone tell me more about this chassis number?

Regards, Peter

A-Snake

quote:
Originally posted by dkp_cobra

Hi,

yesterday I saw CSX3055. Well, at least this was the chassis number I saw. It was a RHD street version.
   This is definitely not what I saw. Please can anyone tell me more about this chassis number?

Regards, Peter

Per the Registry; "As for the right-hand drive roadster in Germany claiming to be CSX3055, it is not"

dkp_cobra

quote:
Originally posted by A-Snake

quote:
Originally posted by dkp_cobra

Hi,

yesterday I saw CSX3055. Well, at least this was the chassis number I saw. It was a RHD street version.

Regards, Peter

Per the Registry; "As for the right-hand drive roadster in Germany claiming to be CSX3055, it is not"

So, it is a fake, right?

A-Snake

quote:

quote:

So, it is a fake, right?

CSX3055, The 427 Willment Coupe resides in the UK.