News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

International

Started by administrator, September 17, 2008, 21:31:22

Previous topic - Next topic

administrator

Hearty congratulations and thanks to Heiner and Isabel for all the hard work they put in to organising a most successful International - a wonderful meeting and an excellent turnout.

AC Ace Bristol

Heiner & Isabel..........  2141 miles in 8 days with only 2 to 3 hours of rain !!

Julie & I are still trying to work out wether we experienced the Whole Bavarian Monthly Rain fall in that two hour drive back to our hotel or the Total National Annual rainfall.??

A very good ACOC International,  great company, good weather, good food, drink, many ACs and a Cosmopolitan group of AC enthusiasts ... ... ... ... The recipe for a great AC Week.

Also, many thanks  to Karl and Silke for your Hospitality from all the AC owners who thoroughly enjoyed the Tuesday Afternoon / evening at your home  ...  ...  (Clive Robertson wants your 320bhp VW seven seater Mini Bus)

Last but not least ...  ... Best Wishes for a full & speedy recovery to Nimrod Dix who Broke his arm whilst travelling down the mini flume on a tea tray.  The ski lifts saved a few other over zealous AC "Big Boys" the same or similar fate.

Well Done  Heiner & Isabel !!  !! A Great International

Hope every one arrived home without any problem.

Keith & Julie

MkIV Lux

Also many warmhearted thanks from tiny Luxembourg's only AC crew to attend this most enjoyable International.
   Put over 1800 kms on the MkIV and 3000 on the MG, due to touring through Austria before getting to Grafenau.
   Our return journey on empty German motorways on Sunday, topless again, dried the few remaining raindrops from Friday's hailstorm showers out.
   When home I discovered the September ACtion issue with nice reports about LMC08 and others.

We hope that Nimrod and Fiona got home meanwhile and that they recover well from the unfortunate accident of Nimrod.

Many thanks Heiner and Isabel. It was great fun, good arrangements, interesting visits and very nice company.

We look forward to the next International.

Constant & Gina