News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Mk1v Wiring

Started by Baz, December 13, 2017, 12:53:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Baz

I have a Mk1v converted to flat bottom dash no heater or audio, wiring like snakes nest. can any one help with a wiring diagram so at least I have a starting point to trace side/ headlamp fault. E Mail kingsmereservices@yahoo.co.uk  thanks in desperation might save what little hair I've got left Baz

Baz

thanks to every body who offered their help

shep

Hi Baz, I don't see any replies but you appear to have received help. Do you now have the necessary information? I presume there is a Mk IV owners handbook, although I don't have one myself. If you are stuck let me know and I will contact other members who perhaps have not seen your post. All the best, Andy.

Baz

thanks have been sent via e mail copies of wiring diagram but still looking for a handbook or copy any help appreciated regards Barry

MkIV Lux

Barry, Andy,
   Yes, handbooks were given out originally. I'll send you copy tonight (1993 MkIV), to your private email addresses.
   Cheers
   Constant

westcott

A print shop is scanning and printing a late MK IV Handbook for me. I will receive the scans and the pages printed on similar paper till January  2018.

The pages will go inside a cannibalized Brooklands Ace Handbook I had left.  Unfortunatelly this later handbook does not contain any wiring harness information.

I copy it to have something written for future TÜV discussions.

The two older handbooks for the carburetted model and the first EFI models have wiring informations plus layout and I can send them if still needed
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler!