News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AC cars sought for Simeone exhibit

Started by SunDude, November 25, 2016, 14:55:09

Previous topic - Next topic

SunDude

Philadelphia's Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is planning an all-AC exhibit, and organizers are putting out the call for owners who are willing to allow their cars to be displayed. The exhibit, the Simeone's annual Best of Britain show, will be on display from February 18 through March 12, 2017. If you have an AC car of any year and model that you're willing to make available, contact organizer Dave Hutchison of Ragtops & Roadsters at dave@ragtops.com.

See: https://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2016/11/25/ac-cars-sought-for-simeone-exhibit/?refer=news

Old Crock

I notice, on the Hemmings website, that one guy has replied offering five cars (Buick, Pontiac, Ford, Chevy and Chrysler) - all with air conditioning.....AC=air conditioning!!

Classicus

BEX308

Actually Dave Hutchison and I are putting this show together. The response from owners has been enthusiastic thus far. We are still seeking a 12/24 Empire and/or Royal if anyone knows of one whose owner might like to participate. Bill Jackson who drove for the AC Team at Sebring in the 1950's has agreed to be our featured speaker and to provide access to his personal archives. If any member is near Philadelphia in late February or early March stop by the museum.
   Cheers,
   Pete Rohrbacher