News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

COX6010

Started by aaron, April 28, 2014, 18:37:49

Previous topic - Next topic

rstainer

Graham,

You're right. His name (for it's a he), in the ACOC Cobra register and therefore in the public domain, is Phil Mulacek - a Texas oil man.

RS

nikbj68

Must be related to the owner of this amazing technicolor Ace( and the other 3!), Ron Mulacek?

rstainer

Nik,

I think this will be news to Phil and Ron, from different sides of the Mason-Dixon line.

RS

TLegate

I'm wondering whether he just added a 427S/C to his collection? Or are all these cars 'disappearing' into Texas?

SunDude

quote:
Originally posted by TLegate

I'm wondering whether he just added a 427S/C to his collection? Or are all these cars 'disappearing' into Texas?

I believe he also bought CSX3106 which had been for sale through Fantasy Junction in Emeryville CA.

AC Ace Bristol

Phil is the Son of Ron & Mauricette Mulakec from Chicago,  Ron has
   3 x Ace Brisol. 1 x Ace AC powered, 1 x Aceca Bristol, Ron was giving  his kids a AC each, During Le Mans Classic Phil said he wanted a few Cobras e.g a 289 + 427.  Believe Phil or Brother has sold his  orange CanAm McLaren...[;)]

The Mulacek's like to use and enjoy their toys.......[:p]

Keith