News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

BEX 763 1959 Aceca For Sale EBay

Started by BBK, October 04, 2013, 15:39:43

Previous topic - Next topic

BBK

The above referenced Aceca is for sale in the U.S. on eBay Motors.  A LHD car, unrestored and looks to be in nice original condition.   Bristol engined. Description says it is a 2 owner car and has always been garaged and runs very well.

Here is the link to the EBay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-1959-AC-Aceca-Bristol-Engine-1959-ac-aceca-bristol-engine-/171140713917?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item27d8c80dbd&vxp=mtr

Jim A

A beautiful car in oh-so desireable condition.
   Now at 70 grand, should be 3 times that IMHO.
   I would love to just sit in it.

Jim A

I wish there had been more comments here on this neat AC.
   It will be interesting to see if the strange final bidding fiasco so common on eBay takes place here.
   The result can go up by a factor of 3 or 4 in the final 20 seconds!

BBK

Yep....I bet there will be the typical final flurry of bids for this terrific car.

AEX542

78k so far, I do see it jumping with minutes left in true eBay fashion.  I was pleasantly surprised to see almost 11 thousand views on his page.  Did you see the public questions and answers on it? Non original motor and non original paint. I wonder what that will do to the final price.

Jim A

The bidding frenzy I expected didn't happen and somebody got a great deal at $120,100.
   This is really kind of disappointing for our marque.

AEX542

Sold for 120,100. Seems right in line with current auction prices I've seen recently.