News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Dinner Dance & Awards

Started by DGoose, February 26, 2013, 12:44:17

Previous topic - Next topic

DGoose

It is now possible to buy your tickets for this event on-line.

www.acownersclub-shop.co.uk

Go to Online Shop -> Events -> 2013 Dinner Dance

ACOC 2013 Dinner & Dance Whittlebury Hall Northants NN12 8QH - 6th April 2013.
   Ticket cost includes 3 course dinner (excluding drinks) in the private Grand Prix Suite, disco and awards presentation.

Accommodation, if required, to be booked directly with the Hotel.
   Quote Ref: 49480 AC Owners' Club for special prices - £105.00 double, £95.00 single. TEL: 0845 400 0001 - Full details in February ACtion.

shep

So far we have 75 booked to come to the ACOC Dinner Dance. Interestingly, the move to Nothants from leafy Surrey has not attracted any additional members from the Midlands or Northern counties. The dining room can fit in 100 to 120 so don't be shy. We have a quiet area for those who prefer to chat after dinner.

If any one is half thinking about coming, I can assure them of a warm welcome, and the chance to catch up with other members and make some new friends.

The Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa has offered us a great accommodation deal at £105 per couple including breakfast, or £95 for a single. Dinner is £45 per head excluding drinks.

If you have lost the form, just send me a private message via this forum, or book via www.acownersclub-shop.co.uk.

Hope to see you there, and best wishes, Andy Shepherd.

shep

A few more members have confirmed, and I am going to the hotel next week to confirm the details. We still have space for a couple of extra tables, and I would love to share the event with as many members as possible. If you have any queries, just ask. Regards, Andy.

AC Ace Bristol

Andy Shepherd & The ACOC Council

Great ACOC  bash at Whittlebury Hall, Personal view:-

Much better venue than The Hilton Hotel, Cobham.  Far superior menu & service too.

A big Thank you to Andy and the Council for a great evening.

Pity so many of the Trophy Award recipients were not present to accept their well earned Silverware..[:(] Hopefully next year all recipients attend along with
   more ACOC Members

Dave nice to see all the trophies displayed in concourse condition, with special thanks to The Eatons,  (Paul, Jacqui & Tanya) for not only cleaning and engraving
   but also carrying out those subtle repairs that maintain all our Silverware and Glassware in prestine condition.

Those who didn't attend, really missed a great night with good Company, Food, Wine and Music..[:)]

Last but not least,  Sorry, I won First Prize ( Terror Ride ) in the Raffle,  Julie looks forward to numerous  Laps of Castle Combe alongside Andy Shepherd in his well
   prepared Ace Bristol....... She has already taken some of Andy's prescibed BRAVE PILLs.

Julie, might require repeat presciption, or Brown Nomex and Cycle Clips.

Thanks for a Great Evening.

Keith  

shep

Thanks Keith, It was a pleasure! I agree that the venue was better received than the Hilton. It wan't perfect but we are heading in the right direction, and the food was excellent. A big thank you from all of us to those who helped make it such a success, particularly Maggi Thomas for the fabulous Orchid table decorations, and to Paul and Jacqui Eaton for their generous donation of a beautiful hand crafted silver key ring. Adrian was thrilled to win it, and I am sure its presence was largely responsible for the £830 which the raffle raised for The Princess Alice Hospice. Thank you to everyone who gave so generously, and I will do my utmost to give Julie the best Terror Ride of her life round Castle Combe Circuit! Next it is over to Mike Berrisford for the Sussex Stroll and ACOC National Day the weekend of 22/23 June 2013. What a great Club full of lovely people!

ACOCArch

QuoteGreat ACOC  bash at Whittlebury Hall
QuoteHere! Here!

Sue and John Spencer

bobbylangley

Well done to Andy and Karen. A great evening was had by all, sadly the all refers to the usual suspects though. Andy moved the event further up country but it didn't seem to encourage any more attendees even though Whittlebury Hall had more than just a hotel venue to enjoy. Back south again next year...?