News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Members' log-on

Started by Bill P, January 06, 2013, 13:52:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill P

I'm having trouble logging on to the Mebers Site - is it me or is there a problem??

Bill Patterson

nikbj68

Have you managed before? It`s working OK for me.
   Make sure it`s all in lower case. Not easy if you are using an iPad I discovered over Christmas, as it 'auto-corrects' to a capital at the start of the 'username'!

AC Ace Bristol

Bill.

Like Nik .... I have no problem at this end, If you haven't visited the members section  for many months are you using the current user name and password.[?].  As it is changed annually..[;)]

Keith..[:)]

Bill P

I've been on the Members' Site many times - still can't access using latest username and password in lower case

UPDATE - everything working now, must have been the excesses of Christmas that dulled the senses or the computer!!

Nev

All I see when I log in there is the list of offers and discounts....... Is that right.?

Gus Meyjes

Must be on the page to enter payment via paypal?

Nev

quote:
Originally posted by Gus Meyjes

Must be on the page to enter payment via paypal?

Says members area at the top, and has discounts  like EBC ( which I didn't know about when I bought mine) , no mention of PayPal.

Which is the same as when not logged in, so looks like the login is not working from me.

nikbj68

Nev... Yer in!
   That`s it. The Holy Grail. The inaccessible made accessible!
   The discounts are not 'public', nor are the registries and other information under some of the sub-headings.
   In the members` area you have the 'model directory' which gives all registry details and the 'regalia' page.

Nev

Okay, great, thank you for confirming :-)