News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Ace's and Cobras

Started by BBK, September 28, 2012, 00:10:18

Previous topic - Next topic

BBK

There are some AC's available for purchase at Fantasy Junction in Emeryville (just east of San Francisco) and one on EBay that I thought might be of interest.  I saw the FJ AC's a few days ago...very nice!  There were a couple of Cobras there too.  Also, an EBay Ace that may be on interest.

1959 AC Ace Bristol (Blue)

1959 AC Ace Briston (Black)

1965 AC 289 Cobra.  I have seen this car at the same shop that worked on my Mk IV recently....very nice!

1967 AC 427 Cobra

Here is a link to the Fantasy Junction web site.  If anyone is interested in any of these cars, I can always go there for further information and inquiries or inspections as I live not too far away.

http://www.fantasyjunction.com/inventory

Here is a link to a 1960 AC Ace on EBay that has a transplanted V8 in it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AC-Ace-Bristol-/320990232182?forcev4exp=true

Just posting in the event anyone has an interest....no affiliation with any of these cars.

BBK

ps:  I know this is the Ace/Aceca forum so forgive for posting some Cobras here!

jrlucke

If you look at the cars sold tab of the Fantasy Junction site, they've sold quite a number of AC's over the years (some several times).

They would be a good site to visit on the US Tour (plus they are across the street from Pixar studios of the "Cars" cartoon movie series).

BEX1146 in New Mexico has been advertised off and on a number of times over the last 3-5 years. Apparently it has never sold.

John

BBK

quote:
Originally posted by jrlucke

If you look at the cars sold tab of the Fantasy Junction site, they've sold quite a number of AC's over the years (some several times).

They would be a good site to visit on the US Tour (plus they are across the street from Pixar studios of the "Cars" cartoon movie series).

BEX1146 in New Mexico has been advertised off and on a number of times over the last 3-5 years. Apparently it has never sold.

John

Fantasy Junction always has a nice selection of cars.  This was the most numerous selection of AC's I have seen there all at one time. A great idea to stop there if there is a U.S. International.  Canepa Design in Scotts Valley would be a good stop as well.   Bruce Canepa raced one of his Cobras recently at the Monterey Historics. His 427 street Cobra was parked next to my Mk IV a couple of weeks ago at the Danville D'Elegance, a local concours event my car was in. His car was the last 427 Cobra made.