News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

CF 56 for sale

Started by Classicus, December 30, 2011, 23:19:00

Previous topic - Next topic

cliffordl

This is the car that sold at auction with bonhams earlier this year. Probably not a private sale after all.

lyonheart84

LOL probably depends on your definition of a 'private' sale. The car is being sold from a large privately owned collection of cars, but they probably own far more cars by quantity than any trading Motor Dealer ! As you can see from their website some of their collection are available for hire or promotion as a way to make sure the cars are used and perhaps recoup some partial running costs, but to be fair the cars are probably mostly owned for investment and pleasure. I do not think the owners specifically buy cars for resale so I guess it qualifies as a 'private sale'.

lyonheart84

PS  HAPPY NEW YEAR  to everyone !

Classicus

Apparently this was advertised by mistake as the car is not for sale.

lyonheart84

LOL I don't think you can put a complete for sale advert by mistake, but I have a hunch it makes for excellent publicity and attention grabbing, plus they might have been curious what somebody might offer...........

Classicus

Lol true I thought that, try filling in their enquiry form you might get another story !! [:D]