News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Electronic Payments

Started by DGoose, July 01, 2011, 10:01:29

Previous topic - Next topic

DGoose

Morning all,

As Andy has stated on the previous thread the Council meeting last night went on a while but was, I hope, very productive - much constructive criticism from this forum was discussed.

As a consequence of part of this "feedback" the Council have tasked me with the job of implementing an electronic payment solution.
   Initially we would envisage a simple Pay-Pal option as this is low cost and will enable us to gauge enthusiasm within the club as a whole for this type of payment facility.

Work that is currently being carried out by our Treasurer involving a  Sage Pay solution will continue as this will provide a more structured e-commerce gateway for the future.

I will provide the required detail to enable subscription payments as soon as our internal structure is in place and the necessary arrangements are completed with Pay-Pal / Banks etc.

This process should only take a few days but due to my own Holiday commitments don't expect a to hear from me for a couple of weeks.

David

nikbj68

BRAVO!!! Look forward to hearing more in due course, an excellent result in the making.
   Good luck, David. [:D]

shep

Thank the Lord! Does that mean we can expect your subs in future Nik?

Gus Meyjes

Outstanding!

My payment will be in as soon as it is up and running!

Any word on what went on during the rest of the meeting?

Gus

J Jones

Excellent! I hope this will improve the number of paid-up members. I will certainly use it.

I read a news article that claimed paper cheques will be phased out in the UK starting 2018. If this is true, then the ACOC is ahead of an inevitable change.

AC Ace Bristol

Great Result,

Lets hope we see a surge in Membership from USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and  Europe. ETC ETC....[;)]

May the ACOC grow in Strength.

Good Luck David, We know the Implementation  of Electronic Payment is in good hands, and look forward to reaping the reward & benifits throughout 2011 /2012.

Will this mean we can also purchase ACOC Regalia electronically .[?]

Vote of  Thanks to the COUNCIL for a  positive democratic decision..[:)]

Keith..[:)]

Emmanueld

Awesome! Welcome to the 21st century!

Emmanuel [:D]

DGoose

Further to approval at the council meeting last Night I can confirm that the ACOC membership payment site is now live.

www.acownersclub-shop.co.uk

This micro site is designed to provide a simple means of electronic payment (via pay-pal) for new membership & membership renewal.

Buying process should be self explanatory but should anybody have any problems / questions I can be contacted at acocsubs@aol.com

Once an order/payment is received you will receive an automated  confirmation from the website and payment confirmation from PayPal, you will also receive an e-mail from acocsubs.
   E-mail from acocsubs will have an attachment requesting car details (if applicable), this form should be returned to acocsubs@aol.com.

You should receive your membership pack within 7-14 days of order but please remember that our club is run by volunteers who do occasionally have Holidays etc, this may result in delays.

Regards,

David Goose  - acocsubs@aol.com

Gus Meyjes

OUstanding!

Thank you David. I will submit my membership payment promptly!!

Gus

Chafford

quote:
Originally posted by DGoose

Further to approval at the council meeting last Night I can confirm that the ACOC membership payment site is now live.

www.acownersclub-shop.co.uk

This micro site is designed to provide a simple means of electronic payment (via pay-pal) for new membership & membership renewal.

Buying process should be self explanatory but should anybody have any problems / questions I can be contacted at acocsubs@aol.com

Once an order/payment is received you will receive an automated  confirmation from the website and payment confirmation from PayPal, you will also receive an e-mail from acocsubs.
   E-mail from acocsubs will have an attachment requesting car details (if applicable), this form should be returned to acocsubs@aol.com.

You should receive your membership pack within 7-14 days of order but please remember that our club is run by volunteers who do occasionally have Holidays etc, this may result in delays.

Regards,

David Goose  - acocsubs@aol.com

David

Well done. Just set up a paypal account and sent in my membership application. All done in less than 5 minutes!

Mark

C9OBY

David, an absolutely brilliant payment website, well done!  I also really like the add-on feature of being able to pay for other club events.

J Jones

Thank you David.
   It took less than a minute for me to renew my membership. So now I'm up-to-date.

AC Ace Bristol

David

In Good Old AC Style....

BLOODY WELL DONE !!

Good result,  Appreciated by many, if not always shown.

Cheers for Now

Keith..[:)]..[:)]

Gus Meyjes

I'm BAAAACK!!

Way to go David!! Way to go ACOC!!, Now a "heritage cars" register...

Gus