News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

1969 AC 428 Fastback manual for sale.

Started by Classicus, May 03, 2011, 20:51:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Classicus

1969 AC 428 fastback manual for sale, can't identify it unfortunately. Registration could be ?PF 428G....appears to have been confirmed for sale yesterday. Scroll down a bit.

"BELIEVE APPROX SIX FACTORY COUPE MANUALS . STORED MANY YEARS AFTER RESTORATION WORK . EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT . ORIGINAL SPLINED WOLFRACE WHEELS . MOT'D AND TAXED"

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/view-classic-cars-for-sale.php?makenav=AC&keywords=428+frua&country=+United+Kingdom&searchtype=basicand&justsearched=1&submit=Search

lyonheart84

That looks like my old car which makes it CF42, I can't see what other car it could possibly be in that rare specification ( manual gearbox with knock on Wolfrace ) from 1969. Looks like the registration number has been changed again and the colour also changed again from a not very nice Orangey Red ( which was done after I sold her ) to Burgundy, probably in the late 1980's or early 1990's. Great to see she is still around!

Classicus

terry3000me

Classicus if you cannot identify the car why don't you contact the seller and ask? Seems the simple answer to me?
   Terry

lyonheart84

It is my old car from the early 1980's CF42, and it's back on the original registration it left the factory with, that's why I wasn't 100% sure

Classicus

Seems as though CF 42 is still for sale, listing date 22nd June.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C234667

lyonheart84

Don't think she'll sell too quick Paul, price is a bit too high in the current market

cliffordl

Emmanueld

A £100,000 which is market price for a coupe, and this is a manual car which makes it rarer and more desirable.

Emmanuel