News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Aceca rear window frame

Started by David Byng, May 18, 2011, 19:58:44

Previous topic - Next topic

David Byng

Forum readers will recall that I needed a new rear window frame (driver's side) for BE601. My belief was that someone had tackled this problem already. I rang David S (he who is all knowing) today. He said that Peter Wood was the man to talk to, 01788 822253 (near Daventry).
   I rang Peter this afternoon and he said that he had made a complete set of wood work for an Aceca and he still had all the jigs/steamer. He is happy to be approached if anyone else is interested. I shall call him next week when we return from France. Would that all problems were so easy to resolve!
   David Byng

dkp_cobra

Ha, ha. I need one for the left hand side (also rear window frame). Please, can you contact me via e-mail?

Regards,

Peter

Aceca289

David,

Thanks for sharing this information. I'm not in a hurry to replace mine, but will attempt to contact Peter when I have a chance to see what arrangements can be made from this side of the pond. I hope all goes well with the rest of your restoration work. ACECAs can certainly present some interesting restoration challenges not seen with the ACE (considering the Coupe design).

Regards,

John