News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

0-60 mph for FI 302?

Started by gblue, December 22, 2006, 17:28:35

Previous topic - Next topic

gblue

Aloha..I'm test driving #1203 tomorrow and if I like it I'll buy it. How fast is this car 0-60?   Mahalo from Maui....Gregg

Mark IV

Around 5.5 to 5.9 seconds in stock trim. Faster if you really want to beat on it and don't care about the transmission syncros.
   Rick

gblue

thanks...how much does it weigh?  around 2500 lbs.?

ak1234

be careful beating on this your first test drive ...... the car is light and quick .....  the good year eagles are known to be un correctable in a 4 wheel drift should you push it that far.   God forbit the unthinkable ....

Ron

gblue

Don't worry...wouln't beat up a car of mine let alone anyone elses......the only time I'll put the pedal to the metal is in a straight line....I've got a 427 vette and this car must be like a go-kart compared.....SCCA is the place to get on the corners....
   I'm taking the $$ with me incase it's too much fun....formally owned by the Pres. of ESPN.....

Mahalo....Gregg

gblue

do you mean these tires could be 20 years old?  The car has 4200 miles.....I'll try and check the tire dates......

jbottini

highly probable they are original tires..be careful!! Take others words , if the car is straight, when you replace the tires you won't be disappointed and I compare my AK to an CSX (memory now) that I owned