News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Sandblasting & repainting Halibrand wheels?

Started by C9OBY, March 20, 2011, 19:47:52

Previous topic - Next topic

C9OBY

Hi, does anyone in the UK have any recommendations on who I can contact to have a set of 4 wheel rims stripped and repainted?  They are the 16" halibrand rep wheels supplied by AC Cars with my CRS.

Thanks
   Bruce

SB7019

Bruce.   I had my 16's done by Wheel Wizards a couple of years ago.  Let me know if you would like to send you some before and after shots by e mail.  They had been quite badly chipped as a result of some over enthusiastic use of the knock off hammer.   Have to declare an interest as the  MD of the company who owns them is a friend of mine.

Have just changed mine to 15's and Avons (like yours) that Big Al sourced for me so saw your new engine in his workshop when I went to collect them.  Looks good !

nikbj68

My Dad had his Mustang wheels refurbed by LAP-TAB in Birmingham, and rated them very highly.

C9OBY

Nik, Peter, many thanks.  Peter, I've emailed your BT address.

Thanks
   Bruce

1984MkIV

I have a set of brand new six 6-Pin 15" Halibrand look-alike Trigo wheels for sale, if anyone is interested. Please contact Carroll(dot)Shelby(at)gmx(dot)de

shep

Hi Bruce, Wheel Wizard rent their workshop from us in Byfleet. They aren't the cheapest, but know what they are doing, and have always done an excellent job for me. They often have new Lamborghinis Bentleys etc. in their workshop.  They custom polish and paint their brand new wheels, so they are well trusted. If you use them, say you know me for a bit more discount! Then pop across the road to our offices for a chat. All the best, Andy.