News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

MKIV on Ebay

Started by AK1131, April 01, 2011, 23:52:46

Previous topic - Next topic

AK1131

This one has a supercharger. Yes, it reads Autocraft. I have aready email the correct spelling. We are not as proper with our diction here in the colonies. Go To: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-COBRA-MK-IV-1987-AUTOCRAFT-AC-COBRA-MK-IV-STUNNING-/250796861966?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a64a86a0e [8D]

TLegate

We is thanking you, cousin.

AK1131

Trevor, I told my wife last night the the same guy that wrote these books (pointing to my copies of "Cobra" and "Cobra The first 40 years") talks to me on this forum. You make me feel special! [8D]

TLegate

Thank you! Where do I send my invoice...?

nikbj68

quote:
Originally posted by AK1131...Trevor, I told my wife last night the the same guy that wrote these books...talks to me on this forum. You make me feel special! [8D]

Dammit Man, you`re easily pleased!!! [;)]

That looks like a really nice, clean, stock example of a MkIV, except for the Supercharger, which although not as pretty addition, looks well done & should give attention-getting performance!
   It`s correctly advertised as an Autokraft on their own website for $98,900, click pic to visit:

Funny that from half-way through the eBay description they get the name right, but have yet to correct the earlier parts or title!

TLegate

Oi Bagshaw - quit insulting my fan club!!

Mark IV

I told MY wife that this famous author communicates with me also. She replied "Big Fookin' deal"

Such is your pull with my spouse.........

TLegate

Send 'er round - I'll sort her out ;-)

Mark IV

Trevor,

I dunno about that. A certain Mr. C. Shelby is afraid of her (remind me to tell THAT story!)

In fact, a Mr. B. Angliss is also somewhat careful about her. It seems he didn't make his bed after being a house guest some years ago.

Me, I just go "Yes, whatever you say" and keep out of reach......