News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

ac sociable

Started by john l, December 21, 2009, 09:13:05

Previous topic - Next topic

john l

i am currently restoring a 1909 ac sociable.i was wonderng if anyone out there had any close up photos of of paint colours and detailing inclucing pin striping.i am also keen to meet other people via email who have ac sociables to compare notes.any response would be welcome.

Gordon Rainbird

Hello John, I took a photo of the 1910 Sociable at the Brooklands Museum. The photo is on the 2 Litre Forum, under Photos From Goodwood Revival and Brooklands. Hope this helps.

nikbj68

quote:
Originally posted by Gordon Rainbird
   Hello John, I took a photo of the 1910 Sociable at the Brooklands Museum. The photo is on the 2 Litre Forum, under Photos From Goodwood Revival and Brooklands. Hope this helps.

Hello & welcome John, and here, as if by magic, is that picture:

ACOCArch

quote:
Originally posted by john l

i am currently restoring a 1909 ac sociable.i was wonderng if anyone out there had any close up photos of of paint colours and detailing inclucing pin striping.i am also keen to meet other people via email who have ac sociables to compare notes.any response would be welcome.

Hello John,

That is very interesting and could be the oldest known surviving Sociable. Could you tell us more please - export history; frame and engine numbers; wheel style; braking system (single or 3-wheel); seat configuration; Norwood identification plates; etc etc.

Regards,  John Spencer

john l

hello john.
    just checking to make sure you received the email i sent to you regarding my ac sociable.Iam not quite sure if it sent.
   thanks
   john lyons

Grahame

quote:

Grahame

quote:

Grahame

quote: