News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

1957 AC Bristol for sale $400,000.00 US

Started by Cargirl, May 18, 2021, 19:38:06

Previous topic - Next topic

AK1161

Hmm......interesting. Maybe the administrator would like to say something before this flares up into something it shouldn't.

rstainer

The forum's purpose is to support the preservation and enjoyment of ACs. It is not, in my understanding, to provide a free-of-charge business platform for sales agents and other businesses.

Such agents and other businesses are always welcome to place paid-for advertising in ACtion.

RS

Cargirl

Thank you for your concern Gentlemen but I am a member of the ACOC.  I have been participating and active on this forum since 2013.   I have been instrumental in tracking down several cars presumed missing and share knowledge of cars that come up for sale whether I represent them or not.  In other words I am very active in the AC community.

All is good.  Cowgirl Cargirl takes no offense to a little honest discourse.  Let's keep the attention on the beautiful AC Bristol being presented.