News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

ACOC 60th ANNIVERSARY INTERNATIONAL

Started by administrator, June 26, 2009, 19:50:17

Previous topic - Next topic

administrator

This year's National Day is combined with the International at Brooklands.  For those planning to attend just the National Day on Saturday 11 July, the provisional timetable is:

09.30            Gates Open
   10.00 - 12.30    Concours
   12.30 - 14.30    Lunch
   14.30 - 16.30    Driving Tests
   16.45            Awards
   17.30            Depart

If you haven't pre-booked through Andy Shepherd, normal Museum entrance charges apply.  Access is via the Brooklands Road entrance and parking in front of the Clubhouse will be for ACs only.  Contact Andy Shepherd for any specific queries - shepherd289 at aol dot co dot uk

nikbj68

Looks like the 'Regalia Secretary' Should bring extra stocks of AC Umbrellas and Waterproof Fleeces... business may well be brisk!

aaron

Well Nick we were very lucky with the weather today ,no brollies or waterproofs were needed, I do think you could have done with some windscreen wipers on your glasses though !!......[:)]

It was nice to have a chat with you today.

aaron

a photo from the AC owners club at Brooklands earlier today,what a fantastic turn out of cars.