News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

‘Millbrook Experience’ days

Started by cobham cobra, April 14, 2009, 17:33:50

Previous topic - Next topic

cobham cobra

I recently recieved a marketing email for'Millbrook Experience' days and thought I would post it here. I am not intending to promote the opportunity or provide free advertising, but thought I would post the info here to see if there is any interest from other members.
   I was fortunate to drive 4 of the circuits at Millbrook earlier this year and it was a very enjoyable half-day. The organiser says ACOC members will get a £20 discount  The normal cost for this course is £250 + VAT.

They say the 'Millbrook Experience' is ideal for car owners who want to get to grips with handling their vehicle and experience driving their car around a variety of different courses.

Each session consists of 2 hours driving on the circuits at Millbrook Proving Ground, which includes the High-speed Bowl, the Mile straight, the alpine route the Handling circuit and the Steering Pad with Figure of 8.  Accompanied by a qualified and experienced driver for the duration of the course as their personal driver coach, participants will be introduced to driving skills and practices in car control and handling helping them to get the best from their vehicle.

Bookings include venue hire and 1 to 1 instruction.